MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Communication Technology and Applications|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Qualcomm, “LTE advanced: heterogeneous networks,” white paper, Jan. 2011. [Online]. Available: http://qualcomm.com/documents/files/lteadvanced-heterogeneous-networks.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Picochip, “The case for home base stations,” white paper, Apr. 2007. [Online]. Available: http://www.femtoforum.org/femto/Files/File/picoChipFemtocellWhitePaper1.1.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang and J. G. Andrews, “Distributed antenna systems with randomness,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 3636–3646, Sep. 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Chandrasekhar, J. G. Andrews, and A. Gatherer, “Femtocell networks: a survey,” IEEE Commun. Magazine, vol. 46, no. 9, pp. 59–67, Sep. 2008. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghosh, N. Mangalvedhe, R. Ratasuk, B. Mondal, M. Cudak, E. Visotsky, T. A. Thomas, J. G. Andrews, P. Xia, H. S. Jo et al., “Heterogeneous cellular networks: From theory to practice”, IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 54–64, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Cadambe and S. Jafar, “Interference alignment and the degrees of freedom of the K user interference channel”, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, vol. 54, no. 8, pp. 3425–3441, Aug. 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Cadambe and S. Jafar, “Interference alignment and the degrees of freedom of wireless X networks”, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, vol. 55, no. 9, pp. 3893–3908, Sep. 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Suh, M. Ho, and D. Tse, “Downlink interference alignment”, IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 59, no. 9, pp. 2616–2626, Sep. 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, Y. Liu, and G. Zhu, “On the degrees of freedom of the cellular network,” in Proc. IEEE ICC’ 10, May 2010, pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. and O. T., “Interference alignment in the 2×(1+ N) MIMO model,” in Proc. IEEE GLOBECOM’ 10, Dec. 2010, pp. 1963–1967. [Google Scholar]
- W. Shin, N. Lee, J.-B. Lim, C. Shin, and K. Jang, “On the design of interference alignment scheme for two-cell MIMO interfering broadcast channels,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 10, pp. 437–442, Feb. 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.