MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Image Processing and Application|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- D. G. Lowe, “Dinstinctive Image Features from Scale-Invariant Keypoints,” Int. J. Comput. Vision, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 91–110, 2004. [CrossRef]
- K. Mizuno, H. Noguchi, Guangji He, Y. Terachi, T. Kamino, H. Kawaguchi and M. Yoshimoto “Fast and Low-Memory-Bandwidth Architecture of SIFT Descriptor Generation with Scalability on Speed and Accuracy for VGA Video,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Field Programmable Logic and Applications (FPL), 2010, pp. 608–611.
- L. Yao, H. Feng, Y. Zhu, Z. Jiang, D. Zhao, and W. Feng, “An Architecture of Optimised SIFT Feature Detection for an FPGA Implementation of an Image Matcher,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Field Program. Technol., 2009, pp. 30–37.
- Takahiro Suzuki and Takeshi Ikenaga, “SIFT-Based Low Complexity Keypoint Extraction and Its Real-Time Hardware Implementation for Full-HD Video”, in Proc. Signal & Information Processing Association Annual Summit and Conference (APSIPA ASC), 2012 Asia-Pacific.
- Jie Jiang, Xiaoyang Li, Guangjun Zhang, “SIFT Hardware Implementation for Real-Time Image Feature Extraction,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol., vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 1209–1220, Jul. 2014. [CrossRef]
- S. Zhong, J. Wang, L. Yan, L. Kang, and Z. Cao, “A real-time embedded architecture for SIFT,” J. Syst. Arch., vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 16-29, Jan. 2013. [CrossRef]
- Han Xiao, Wenhao He, Kui Yuan, Feng Wen, “Real-time Scene Recognition on Embedded System with SIFT Keypoints and a New Descriptor,” in Proc. 2013 IEEE int. Conf. Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA), Aug. 4-7 Takamatsu, Japan, pp. 1317–1324.
- J. Wang, S. Zhong, L. Yan, and Z. Cao, “An Embedded System-on-Chip Architecture for Realtime Visual Detection and Matching,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol., vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 525–538, Mar. 2014. [CrossRef]
- M. Qasaimeh, A. Sagahyroon, T. Shanableh, “A Parallel Hardware Architecture for Scale Invariant Feature Transform (SIFT),” in Proc. Int. Conf. Multimedia Computing and Systems (ICMCS), 2014, pp. 295–300.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.