MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 20162016 8th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Image Processing and Application|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Frank Gumbmann, Phat Tran, Lorenz-Peter Schmidt. Sparse Linear Array Design for a Short Range Imaging Radar. 2009 EuMA
- M. Ravan, Reza K. Amimeh, and Natalia K. Nikolova. Two-dimensional near-field microwave holography. INVERSE PROBLEMS, 26, 2010. [CrossRef]
- David Sheen, Douglas McMakin, and Thomas Hall. Near-field Three-dimensional Radar Imaging Techniques and Applications. APPLIED OPTICS, 49(19), 2010.
- Zhang Yansheng, Yang Jungang, Wei.An Single frequency two-dimensional synthetic aperture imaging system and imaging algorithm. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 36(4), 2014.
- Zhang Xilin, Li Nanjing, Hu Chufeng, Li Ping. Radar Target Cross Section Characteristics Test and Imaging Diagnosis. China Astronautic Publishing House, 2009.
- Huang Peikang, Yin Hongcheng, Xu Xiaojian. Radar Targets Characteristics. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2010.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.