MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- P. L. Levin and J. F. Hoburg, “Donor cell-finite element descriptions of wire-duct precipitator fields, charges, and efficiencies,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., IA-26, 4, (1990).
- M. R. Talaie, M. Taheri, and J. Fathikaljahi, “A new method to evaluate the voltage–current characteristics applicable for a single-stage electrostatic precipitator,” J. Electrostat., 53, 3(2001). [CrossRef]
- M. R. Talaie, “Mathematical modeling of wire-duct single-stage electrostatic precipitators.,” J. Hazard. Mater., 124, 1–3, (2005). [CrossRef]
- S. Cristina and M. Feliziani, “Calculation of Ionized Fields in DC Electrostatic Precipitators in the Presence of Dust and Electric Wind”, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, IA-77, 1446–1451(1995). [CrossRef]
- F.W. Peek, “Dielectric Phenomena in High-Voltage Engineering”, New Work: McGraw-Hill, (1929).
- G. Cooperman, “A New Current-Voltage Relation for Duct Precipitators Valid for Low and High Current Densities,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., IA-17, 2(1981). [CrossRef]
- A. D. Moore, “Electrostatics and its Applications”, J. Wiley & Sons, New York, USA, 1973.
- S. Abdel-Satar and H. Singer, “Electrical conditionsin -wire-duct electrostatic,“ Journal of Electrostatics, 26, 1–20(1991). [CrossRef]
- M. Abdel-Salam, L. Fouad, S. El-Hazek and M. Abu-Hussin, “Wire-Tube Electrostatic Precipitator Cement Factories”, Conference record - Industry Applications Socity Annual meeting, San Fransisco, USA, 1129–1135(1982).
- M. Abdel-Salam and Z. Al-Hamouz, “A New Finite Element Solution of Ionized Field in Coaxial Cylindrical Geometry”, J. Phys. D: Applied Physics, 25, 1551–1555(1992). [CrossRef]
- M. Abdel-Salam, M. El-Mohandes and S Kamal El-deen, “Corona Performance in Wire-Cylinder ESP withot Particle loading”, Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016), Bangkok, Thailand, March 20-22, 2016.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.