MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- J. L. Davis and J. F. Hoburg, “Wire-duct precipitator field and charge computation using finite element and characteristics methods,” J. Electrostat., 14, 2(1983). [CrossRef]
- A. J. Butler, Z. J. Cendes, and J. F. Hoburg, “Interfacing the finite-element method with the method of characteristics in self-consistent electrostatic field models,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., IA-25, 3(1989).
- K. Adamiak, “Simulation of Corona in Wire-Duct Electrostatic Precipitator by Means of the Boundary Element Method,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl. vol. IA-30, no. 2, pp. 381–386, 1994. [CrossRef]
- A. A. ElMoursi and G. S. P. Castle, “Modeling Corona Characteristics in a Wire-Duct Precipitator Using the Charge Simulation,” IEEE Trans. on Ind. Appl., IA-23, 1(1987). [CrossRef]
- F.W. Peek, “Dielectric Phenomena in High-Voltage Engineering,” McGraw-Hill, New Work, USA, (1929).
- B. S. Rajanikanth and N. Thirumaran, “Prediction of pre-breakdown V–I characteristics of an electrostatic precipitator using a combined boundary element-finite difference approach,” Fuel Process. Technol., 76, 3(2002). [CrossRef]
- J. Anagnostopoulos and G. Bergeles, “Corona discharge simulation in wire-duct electrostatic precipitator,” J. Electrostat., 54, 2(2002). [CrossRef]
- N. Neimarlija, I. Demirdžić, and S. Muzaferija, “Finite volume method for calculation of electrostatic fields in electrostatic precipitators,” J. Electrostat., 67, 1(2009). [CrossRef]
- H. J. White, Industrial electrostatic precipitation. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley, (1963).
- P. Cooperman, “A theory for space charge limited currents with application to electrical precipitation”, AIEE Trans., 79, 47–50(1960).
- A. D. Moore, “Electrostatics and its Applications”, J. Wiley & Sons, New York, USA, (1973).
- M. Abdel-Salam and Z. Al-Hamouz, “A New Finite Element Solution of Ionized Field in Coaxial Cylindrical Geometry”, J. Phys. D: Applied Physics, 25, 1551–1555(1992). [CrossRef]
- M. Abdel-Salam and D. Wiitanen, “Calculation of corona onset voltage for duct-type precipitators,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., IA-29, 2(1993).
- M. P. Sarma and W. Janischewskyj And, “Analysis of Corona Losses on DC Transmission Lines: I - Unipolar Lines,” IEEE Trans. Power Appar. Syst., PAS-88, 718–731(1969). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.