MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fault Diagnostic and Fault-Tolerant Power Converters|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- C.Q. Liu, Y. Zhang, “Distribution Network Reliability Considering Distribution Generation”, Automation of Electric power systems, 31(22), pp. 46–49, (2007).
- Y.Y. Yang, J.Y. Yang, Z. Huang. “Risk Assessment System of Distribution Network and Its Application”, Modern Electric Power, 28(4), pp. 20–23, (2011).
- W.P. Zhou. “Risk Analysis of Distributed Photovoltaic Power Network”[D], North China Electric Power University, (2014).
- Y. Xu, K. Wang, B. Chen, “Reliability and Risk Assessment Techniques for Distribution Networks with Distributed generations”, Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, 25(4), pp. 117–121, (2013).
- Z.Z. Guo, W. Liu. “Research on Security Indices of Distribution Networks”, Proceedings of the CSEE, 23(8), pp. 85–90, (2003).
- T.H. Wang, P.Y. Wang, M.T. Fan. “Optimal Feeder Automation Planning Using Binary Programming”, Proceedings of the CSEE, 20(5), pp. 54–58, (2000).
- R.X. Liu, J.H. Zhang, D. Wu. “Research on Static Security Index of Distribution Network Based on Risk Theory”, Power System Protection and Control, 39(15), pp. 89–95, (2011).
- J.D. McCalley, V. Vittal, N. Abi-Samra, “An Overview of Risk Based Security Assessment”. Edmonton: Power engineering Society Summer Meeting,1999.
- H. Wan, J.D. McCalley, V. Vittal, “Risk Based Voltage Security Assessment”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 15(4), pp. 1247–1254, (2000). [CrossRef]
- M. Ni, J.D. Mccalley, V. Vittal, et al, “Online Risk-Based Security Assessment”, Power Engineering Review IEEE, 22(1), pp. 258–265, (2002).
- J.D. McCalley, B.L. Agrawal, V. Vittal, et al, “A Risk-based Security Index for Determining Operating Limits in Stability-limited Electric Power System”, IEEE Transaction on power systems, 12(3), pp. 1210–1219, (1997). [CrossRef]
- J. Park, L. Wu, J. Choi, et al. “A Probabilistic Reliability Evaluation of a Power System Including Solar/Photovoltaic cell generator”. Power & Energy Society General Meeting, (2009).
- Cha, Seung Tea, et al. “Reliability Evaluation of Distribution System Connected Photovoltaic Generation Considering Weather Effects”, Probabilistic Methods Applied to Power Systems, 2004 International Conference on IEEE, pp. 451–456, (2004).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.