MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 20162016 Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Fault Diagnostic and Fault-Tolerant Power Converters|
|Published online||25 April 2016|
- R. Billinton, R.N. Allan, “Reliability Evaluation of Power Systems”, New York: Premium Press, 14(1), pp. 51–57, (1996).
- W. Huang, C.H. Sun, Z.P. Wu, “A Review on Microgrid Technology Containing Distributed Generation System”, Power System Technology, 33(9), pp. 14–18, (2009).
- L.Y. Kang, H.X. Guo, J. Wu, “Characteristics of Distributed Generation System and Related Research Issues Caused by Connecting It to Power System”, Power System Technology, 34(11), pp. 43–47, (2010).
- Y. Sun, M. Bollen, G. Ault, “Reliability Analysis of Islanded Distribution Systems with Distributed Energy Resources”, Power System Technology, 32(23), pp. 77–81, (2013).
- X.D. Wang, J.K. Lin, “Reliability Evaluation Based on Network Simplification for the Distribution System with Distributed Generation”, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 34(4), pp. 38–43, (2010).
- Y.M. Atwa, E.F. El-Saadany, A. Guise, “Supply Adequacy Assessment of Distribution System Including Wind-based DG during Different Modes of Operation”, IEEE Trans on Power Systems, 19(25), pp. 78–86, (2011).
- M. Atwa, E.F. E1-Saadany, M.A. Salama, “Adequacy Evaluation of Distribution System Including Wind/Solar DG during Different Modes of Operation”, IEEE Trans on Power Systems, 4(26), pp. 1945–1952, (2011). [CrossRef]
- G. Zini, C. Mangeant, J. Merten, “Reliability of Large-scale Grid-connected Photovoltaic System”, Renewable Energy, 7(36), pp. 1670–1676, (2011).
- S. Conti, R. Nicolosi, S. A. Rizzo, “Generalized Systematic Approach to Assess Distribution System Reliability with Renewable Distributed Generators and Microgrids”, IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, 27, pp. 261–270, (2012). [CrossRef]
- M. Al-Muhaini, G. T. Heydt, A. Huynh, “The Reliability of Power Distribution Systems as Calculated Using System Theoretic Concepts”, IEEE Power Energy Society General Meeting, pp, 1–8, (2010). [CrossRef]
- X. Xie, Y. Yuan, W.Z. Zou, “Reliability Evaluation of Microgrid Power Supply in Emergency Non-scheduled Isolated Mode”, Automation of Electric Power Systems. 36(9), pp. 8–22, (2012).
- Y. Xu, Y.C. Wu, “Reliability Evaluation for Distribution System Connected with Wind-turbine Generators”, Power System Technology, 35(4), pp. 154–158, (2011).
- Y. M. Atwa, E. F. El-Saadany, M. M. A. Salama, R. Seethapathy, M. Essam, and S. Conti, “Adequacy evaluation of distribution system including wind/solar DG during different modes of operation”, IEEE Trans. Power System., 26(4), pp. 1945–1952, (2011). [CrossRef]
- R.N. Allan, R. Billinton, I. Sjarief, “A Reliability Test System for Educational Purposes: Basic Distribution System Data and Results”, IEEE Trans on Power Systems, 6(2), pp.813–820, (1991). [CrossRef]
- R. Billinton, S. Johnnavithula, “A Test System for Teaching Overall Power System Reliability Assessment”, IEEE Trans on Power System, 11(4), pp.1670–1676, (1996). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.