MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic application technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- P. R. Gray and R. G. Meyer, Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits. New York: Wiley pp. 289–296 (1977), [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Widlar, “New developments in IC voltage regulators,” IEEE J.Solid-state Circuits, vol. 6, pp. 2–7, Feb. (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Banba, Hironori, et al. “A CMOS bandgap reference circuit with sub-1-V operation.” Solid-State Circuits, IEEE Journal of 34.5: 670–674 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Sanborn, Keith, Dongsheng Ma, and Vadim Ivanov. “A sub-1-V low-noise bandgap voltage reference.” Solid-State Circuits, IEEE Journal of 42.11: 2466–2481 (2007): [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, Yueming, and Edward KF Lee. “Design of low-voltage bandgap reference using transimpedance amplifier.” Circuits and Systems II: Analog and Digital Signal Processing, IEEE Transactions on 47.6: 552–555 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Suheng, and Benjamin J. Blalock. “Switched capacitor bandgap voltage reference for sub-1-V operation.” IEICE Electronics Express 3.24: 529–533 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wiessflecker, Martin, et al. “A sub 1V self clocked switched capacitor bandgap reference with a current consumption of 180nA.” Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), 2012 IEEE International Symposium on. IEEE, 2012: pp 2841–2844 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Shrivastava, Aatmesh, et al. “5.4 A 32nW bandgap reference voltage operational from 0.5 V supply for ultra-low power systems.” Solid-State Circuits Conference-(ISSCC), 2015 IEEE International. IEEE, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Ohte, Akira, and Michiaki Yamagata. “A precision silicon transistor thermometer.” Instrumentation and Measurement, IEEE Transactions on 26.4: 335–341 (1977). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Freire, Raimundo Carlos Silverio, Sergio Daher, and Gurdip Singh Deep. “A highly linear single pn junction temperature sensor.” Instrumentation and Measurement, IEEE Transactions on 43.2: 127–132 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.