MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Applied mechanics and fluid dynamics|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- W. Cai, The Extension Set and Non- compatible Problems, Editor W. Z. Chien, AMM in China, International Academic Publisher, 2, 1–21, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- W. Cai, Matter-element Models and Their Applications, Beijing: Science and Technology Document, Publishing House, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Yang, and W. Cai, Extenics: Theory, Method and Application, Science Press, China, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A. Olaru, Optimal Solving of the Contradictory Problem between Hydraulic Cylinder’s Precision and Stability with Extenics Theory, ICMAE2013, Proceedings, Moskow, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Florentin Smarandache, Generalization of the Distance and Dependent Function in Extenics to 2D, 3D and nD, Science and Technology Document, Publishing House, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Olaru, Assisted Analyze of the Extenics Dependent Functions in 1D,2D,3D and nD Dimensions with LabVIEW Instrumentation, ICNCT2013, Proceedings, Seul, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.