MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Signal analysis and processing|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Y. Amirat, M. Benbouzid, T. Wang, & S. Turri, Performance analysis of an EEMD-based hilbert transform as a bearing failure detector in wind turbines. 2014 First International Conference on Green Energy ICGE, 193–198, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Junhong & L.Yu, Bearing fault diagnosis based on improved LMD. 2011 International Conference on Transportation, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering (TMEE). Changchun, China, 2544–2547, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, C. Yin, & W. He, Feature extraction of gearbox vibration signals based on EEMD and sample entropy. 2013 10th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD), 811–815, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Jenitta & A. Rajeswari, Denoising of ECG signal based on improved adaptive filter with EMD and EEMD. Proceedings of 2013 IEEE Conference on Information and Communication Technologies (ICT 2013), 957–962, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, Z. Wan, X. Xiong, & X. Liao, The application of LMD and BP neural network in gear fault diagnosis. 2013 25th Chinese Control and Decision Conference (CCDC), 4609–4612, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. S Smith, The local mean decomposition and its application to EEG perception data. Journal of the Royal Society Interface, 2, 5, 443–454, (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, W. Li, W. Gong & J. Zhong, An improved EEMD model for feature extraction and classification of gunshot in public places. 21st International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR 2012) Tsukuba, Japan, 1517–1520, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.