MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Signal analysis and processing|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- A. U. Rajendra, J. S. Suri, J. A. E. Spaan and S. M. Krishnan, Advances in Cardiac Signal Processing, Berlin Heidelberg: Springer, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Talb and A. Charef, “PVC discrimination using the QRS power spectrum and self-organizing meps”, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 94, 223–231, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Kamath, M. A. Watanabe and A. R. M. Upton, Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Signal Analysis: Clinical Applications. CRC Press, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- F. Chiarugi, V. Sakkalis, D. Emmanouilidou, T. Krontiris, M. Varanini and I. Tollis, “Adaptive threshold QRS detector with best channel selection based on a noise rating system,” IEEE Computers in Cardiology, 157–160, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. Pan and W. J. Tompkins, “A real-time QRS detection algorithm, “ IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 32, 230–236, (1985). [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, C. Zheng and C. Tai, “Detection of ECG characteristic points using wavelet transforms,“ IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 42, 21–28, (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. J. M. Fard, M. H. Moradi and M. R. Tajvidi, “A novel approach in R peak detection using Hybrid Complex Wavelet (HCW)”, International Journal of Cardiology, 124, 250–253, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, C. Zheng and C. Tai, “Detection of ECG characteristic points using wavelet transforms”, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 22, 21–28, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Benites, P. A. Gaydeck, A. Zaidi and A. P. Fitzpatrick, “A new QRS detection algorithm based on the Hilbert transform,” IEEE Computers in Cardiology, 379–382, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- L. Fausett, Fundamentals of Neural Networks, Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Sivanandam, S. Sumathi and S. N. Deepa, Introduction to neural networks using Matlab 6.0, McGraw-Hill Education, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Hu and J. N. Hwang, Handbook of Neural Signal Processing, CRC Press, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Goldberger, “PhysioBank, PhysioToolkit, and Physionet: components of a new research resource for complex physiologic signals,” Circulation, 23, 215–220, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Kim, S. E. Park, J. W. Lee and K. S. Kim, “Design and implementation of digital filters for mobile healthcare applications,“ International Journal of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, 2, 75–79, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. L. Martinez, Computational Statistics Heandbook with Matlab, Chapman & Hall, CRC Press, (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.