MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Signal analysis and processing|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- A. U. Rajendra, J. S. Suri, J. A. E. Spaan and S. M. Krishnan, Advances in Cardiac Signal Processing, Berlin Heidelberg: Springer, (2007).
- M. L. Talb and A. Charef, “PVC discrimination using the QRS power spectrum and self-organizing meps”, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 94, 223–231, (2009). [CrossRef]
- M. V. Kamath, M. A. Watanabe and A. R. M. Upton, Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Signal Analysis: Clinical Applications. CRC Press, (2013).
- F. Chiarugi, V. Sakkalis, D. Emmanouilidou, T. Krontiris, M. Varanini and I. Tollis, “Adaptive threshold QRS detector with best channel selection based on a noise rating system,” IEEE Computers in Cardiology, 157–160, (2007).
- J. Pan and W. J. Tompkins, “A real-time QRS detection algorithm, “ IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 32, 230–236, (1985). [CrossRef]
- C. Li, C. Zheng and C. Tai, “Detection of ECG characteristic points using wavelet transforms,“ IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 42, 21–28, (1995). [CrossRef]
- P. J. M. Fard, M. H. Moradi and M. R. Tajvidi, “A novel approach in R peak detection using Hybrid Complex Wavelet (HCW)”, International Journal of Cardiology, 124, 250–253, (2008). [CrossRef]
- C. Li, C. Zheng and C. Tai, “Detection of ECG characteristic points using wavelet transforms”, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 22, 21–28, (1995). [CrossRef]
- D. S. Benites, P. A. Gaydeck, A. Zaidi and A. P. Fitzpatrick, “A new QRS detection algorithm based on the Hilbert transform,” IEEE Computers in Cardiology, 379–382, (2000).
- L. Fausett, Fundamentals of Neural Networks, Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall, (1994).
- S. N. Sivanandam, S. Sumathi and S. N. Deepa, Introduction to neural networks using Matlab 6.0, McGraw-Hill Education, (2006).
- Y. H. Hu and J. N. Hwang, Handbook of Neural Signal Processing, CRC Press, (2002).
- A. L. Goldberger, “PhysioBank, PhysioToolkit, and Physionet: components of a new research resource for complex physiologic signals,” Circulation, 23, 215–220, (2000). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. H. Kim, S. E. Park, J. W. Lee and K. S. Kim, “Design and implementation of digital filters for mobile healthcare applications,“ International Journal of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, 2, 75–79, (2014). [CrossRef]
- W. L. Martinez, Computational Statistics Heandbook with Matlab, Chapman & Hall, CRC Press, (2008).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.