MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer information science and Its Applications|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- T.H. Cormen, C.E. Leiserson, and R.L. Rivest, Introduction to Algorithm, McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., ch.3, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Putri, and N. Normalina, “Implementation and Analysis of Depth-First Search (DFS) Algorithm for Finding the Longest Path.” In International Seminar on Operational Research (InteriOR), (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nash, S. Koenig, and A. Felner, “Theta*: Any-Angle Path Planning on Grids,” In Proceeding of the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligent, pp. 1177–1183, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Daniel, A. Nash, S. Koenig and A. Felner, “Theta*: Any-Angle Path Planning on Grids,” Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research 39, pp. 533–579, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Li, L. Qi, and D. Ruan, “An Efficient Algorithm for the Single-Source Shortest Path Problem in Graph Theory,” Proc. of 3rd International Conference on Intelligent System and Knowledge Engineering, volume 1, pp. 152–157, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Xi, F. Qi, and L. Wei, “A New Shortest Path Algorithm based on Heuristic Strategy,” Intelligent Control and Automation, 2006. WCICA 2006. The Sixth World Congress on, volume 1, pp. 2531–2536, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Magzhan, and H.M. Jani, “A Review and Evaluation of Shortest Path Algorithms,” International journal of scientific & technology research, volume 2, issue 6, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Freeman, “Parallel Algorithm for Depth-First Search,” Technical Reports (CIS), University of Pennsylvania, pp. 428, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- X. Cui, and H. Shi, “A*-based Path finding in Modern Computer Games,” International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, volume 11, No. 1, pp. 125–130, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Botea, and M. Muller, “Near Optimal Hierarchical Path-Finding,” Journal of Game Development, volume 1, pp. 7–28, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Jansen, and M. Buro, “HPA* Enhancements,” AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Entertainment, pp. 84–87, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Hansen, and R. Zhou, “Anytime Heuristic Search,” Journal of Artificial Intelligent Research 28, pp. 267–297, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wilt, and W. Ruml, “When does Weighted A* Fail?” Proceeding of the Symposium on Combinatorial Search (SoCS-12), pp. 137–144, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nash, “Any-Angle Path Planning,” Doctor of Philosophy Thesis (Computer Science) at the Faculty of the USC Graduate School University of Southern California., (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Phuc, Le T.H., “Applying Dynamic Weight on Theta Star Path-finding Algorithm in 2D Grid Map,” Proceeding of International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Electronics Systems and Information Technology (ICESIT-15), (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.