MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical control and manufacturing system|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- D. A. Vicente, R. L. Hecker, F. J. Villegas, & G. M. Flores, Modeling and vibration mode analysis of a ball screw drive. International Journal of Advanced Manufacture Technology, 58(1): 257–265 (2012) [CrossRef]
- H. Zhu & H. Fujimoto, Mechanical deformation analysis and high-precision control for ball-screw-driven stages. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 20(2): 956–966 (2015) [CrossRef]
- H. Fujimoto & T. Takemura, High-precision control of ball-screw-driven stage based on repetitive control using-times learning filter. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 61(7): 3694–3703 (2014) [CrossRef]
- T. Yamamoto, M. Naito, G. Chen, et al. Robust control design for ball screw system via descriptor representation and loop shaping. in IEEE 2014 Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Modeling Identification & Control (ICMIC), 2014: 82–87 (2014)
- M. Hanifzadegan and R. Nagamune, Tracking and structural vibration control of flexible ball-screw drives with dynamic variations. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 20(1): 133–142 (2015) [CrossRef]
- C. L. Chen, M. J. Jang, and K. C. Lin, Modeling and high-precision control of a ball-screw-driven stage. Precision Engineering, 28(4), 483–495 (2004) [CrossRef]
- K. Erkorkmaz and A. Kamalzadeh, High bandwidth control of ball screw drives. CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, 55(1), 393–398 (2006) [CrossRef]
- L. Dong & W. C. Tang, Adaptive backstepping sliding mode control of flexible ball screw drives with time-varying parametric uncertainties and disturbances. ISA Transactions, 53(1), 110–116 (2014) [CrossRef]
- B. Bandyopadhyay, D. Fulwani, and L. Fridman, Sliding mode control using novel sliding surface. Springer (2007)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.