MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical control and manufacturing system|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Keysight Technologies, Keysight Technologies Network Analyzer Selection Guide, USA: 5989-7603EN, August 19, 2015.
- HUBER+SUHNER, RF Connector Guide - Understanding connector technology, Switzerland, 4th edition, 2007.
- Keysight Technologies, Keysight 11904S 2.4 mm/2.92 mm Adapter Set, USA: 11904-90009, Edition 5, August 2014.
- Keysight Technologies, Keysight Electronic Calibration Modules, USA: N4693-90001, Edition 2, July 29, 2015.
- Keysight Technologies, Keysight Technologies 85056A 2.4 mm Precision Calibration Kit, USA: 85056-90020, October 2014.
- Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation, Calibration Interlaboratory Comparisons APLAC PT 001 APLAC PT 001, North Melbourne VIC 3051, Australia: NATA, 03/08.
- Agilent Technologies No. 16000-95024, Agilent E5070B/E5071B ENA Series RF Network Analyzers Adapter Characterization First Edition, Japan: Agilent Technologies Japan, Ltd., September 2002.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.