MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical control and manufacturing system|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Hurak, Z. and M. Rezac. Image-based pointing and tracking for inertially stabilized airborne camera platform. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology; 20(5): 1146–1159(2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moon, J. and S.Y. Jung. Implementation of an image stabilization system for a small digital camera. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics; 54(2): 206–212. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mokbel, H.F., et al. Modeling and optimization of Electro-Optical dual axis Inertially Stabilized Platform. in Optoelectronics and Microelectronics (ICOM), 2012 International Conference on. IEEE: 372–377. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Hilkert, J.M. and B. Pautler. A reduced-order disturbance observer applied to inertially stabilized line-of-sight control. SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing, International Society for Optics and Photonics, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Xiangyang Zhou, Hongyan Zhang, Ruixia Yu. Decoupling control for two-axis inertially stabilized platform based on an inverse system and internal model control. Mechatronics; 24(8): 1203–1213. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhuchong Lin; Kun Liu. Inertially stabilized line-of-sight control system using a magnetic bearing with vernier gimbaling capacity. Photonics Asia. International Society for Optics and Photonics: 92720Q-92720Q-11. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Jiancheng Fang, Chune Wang, and Tong Wen. Design and optimization of a radial hybrid magnetic bearing with separate poles for magnetically suspended inertially stabilized platform. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics; 50(5): 1–11. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mu, Q, Liu, G, Lei, X.. A RBFN N-based adaptive disturbance compensation approach applied to magnetic suspension inertially stabilized platform. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Fumio Matsumura, Member, IEEE, Tom Namerikawa, Member, IEEE, Kazuhiko Hagiwara, and Masayuki Fujita, Member, IEEE. Application of gain scheduled H∞ robust controllers to a magnetic bearing. IEEE Transactions on Control System Technology; 4(5): 484–493(1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zdzislaw Gosiewski, Arkadiusz Mystkowski. Robust control of active magnetic suspension: Analytical and experimental results. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing. 22:1297–1303. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shyh-Leh Chen, Member, IEEE, and Cheng-Chi Weng. Robust Control of a Voltage-Controlled Three-Pole Active Magnetic Bearing System. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics. 15 (3): 381–388. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Masayuki Fujita, Toru Namerikawa, Fumio Matsumura, and Kenko Uchida. μ-Synthesis of an Electromagnetic Suspension System. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control 40(3): 530–536. (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.