MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical control and manufacturing system|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Hurak, Z. and M. Rezac. Image-based pointing and tracking for inertially stabilized airborne camera platform. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology; 20(5): 1146–1159(2012). [CrossRef]
- Moon, J. and S.Y. Jung. Implementation of an image stabilization system for a small digital camera. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics; 54(2): 206–212. (2008) [CrossRef]
- Mokbel, H.F., et al. Modeling and optimization of Electro-Optical dual axis Inertially Stabilized Platform. in Optoelectronics and Microelectronics (ICOM), 2012 International Conference on. IEEE: 372–377. (2012)
- Hilkert, J.M. and B. Pautler. A reduced-order disturbance observer applied to inertially stabilized line-of-sight control. SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing, International Society for Optics and Photonics, (2011).
- Xiangyang Zhou, Hongyan Zhang, Ruixia Yu. Decoupling control for two-axis inertially stabilized platform based on an inverse system and internal model control. Mechatronics; 24(8): 1203–1213. (2014) [CrossRef]
- Zhuchong Lin; Kun Liu. Inertially stabilized line-of-sight control system using a magnetic bearing with vernier gimbaling capacity. Photonics Asia. International Society for Optics and Photonics: 92720Q-92720Q-11. (2014)
- Jiancheng Fang, Chune Wang, and Tong Wen. Design and optimization of a radial hybrid magnetic bearing with separate poles for magnetically suspended inertially stabilized platform. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics; 50(5): 1–11. (2014) [CrossRef]
- Mu, Q, Liu, G, Lei, X.. A RBFN N-based adaptive disturbance compensation approach applied to magnetic suspension inertially stabilized platform. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, (2014).
- Fumio Matsumura, Member, IEEE, Tom Namerikawa, Member, IEEE, Kazuhiko Hagiwara, and Masayuki Fujita, Member, IEEE. Application of gain scheduled H∞ robust controllers to a magnetic bearing. IEEE Transactions on Control System Technology; 4(5): 484–493(1996). [CrossRef]
- Zdzislaw Gosiewski, Arkadiusz Mystkowski. Robust control of active magnetic suspension: Analytical and experimental results. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing. 22:1297–1303. (2008) [CrossRef]
- Shyh-Leh Chen, Member, IEEE, and Cheng-Chi Weng. Robust Control of a Voltage-Controlled Three-Pole Active Magnetic Bearing System. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics. 15 (3): 381–388. (2010) [CrossRef]
- Masayuki Fujita, Toru Namerikawa, Fumio Matsumura, and Kenko Uchida. μ-Synthesis of an Electromagnetic Suspension System. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control 40(3): 530–536. (1995). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.