MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 53, 2016International Scientific Conference Week of Science in SPbPU – Civil Engineering (SPbWOSCE-2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||15 April 2016|
- I. P. Norenkov, Fundamentals of computer-aided design (2002)
- M. R. Garifullin, N. I. Vatin, Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures, 21, 32–57 (2014)
- V. V. Kuznetsov The steel structures of buildings and structures: a handbook designer (1998)
- A. I. Kolesov, A. A. Lapshin, A. V. Valov, Privolzhsky Scientific Journal, 1, 28–33 (2007)
- N. I. Vatin, V. A. Rybakov, StroyPROFIL, 56, 60–63 (2007)
- Y. M. Likhtarnikov Variant design and optimization of steel structures (1979)
- GOST 28984-91. Modular coordination of dimensions in construction (1991)
- Steel construction. The updated edition of SNiP II-23-81: SP 16.13330.2011 (2011)
- Y. I. Olkov, A. S. Poltoradnev, Proceedings of the International Congress “Science and Innovation in modern construction – 2012” International scientific-practical conference on the scientific direction “Actual problems of modern construction and ways to effectively address the” Ph.- St. Petersburg, (2012)
- V. Z. Vlasov, Thin elastic rods (1959)
- R. Kamnik, B. Kovačič, B. Pribicević, A. Ðapo, Geodetski List, 69 (3), 171–188 (2015)
- B. Kovačič, R. Kamnik, A. Štrukelj, N. Vatin, Procedia Engineering, 117 (1), 800–806 (2015)
- L. Lazarević, M. Kovačević, Z. Popović, Facta Universitatis, Series: Mechanical Engineering, 13 (2), 133–141 (2015) [CrossRef]
- B. Kovačič, R. Kamnik, M. Premrov, Survey Review, 43 (320), 150–161 (2011) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.