MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3: Experimental and Empirical Studies in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||06 April 2016|
- V. K.Jain et al.,“ On the machining of alumina and glass,” Int. J. of Mach. Tools & Manuf. 42, 1269–1276 (2002). [CrossRef]
- K.Sanjay et al., “The drilling of Al2O3 using a pulsed DC supply with a rotary abrasive electrode by the electrochemical discharge process,” Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 39, 633–641 (2008). [CrossRef]
- J. W.Liu et al., “Grinding-aided electrochemical discharge machining of particulate reinforced metal matrix composites,” Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 68, 2349–2357 (2013). [CrossRef]
- K.Sanjay et al., “Trepanning of Al2O3 by electro-chemical discharge machining (ECDM),” Int. J. of Mach. Tools & Manuf. 47, 2061–2070 (2007). [CrossRef]
- W. Y.Peng et al.,“Study of electrochemical discharge machining technology for slicing non- conductive brittle materials,” J. of Mat. Pro. Tech. 149, 363–369 (2004). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.