MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 51, 20162016 International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1: Engineering Simulation, Modelling and Analytical Studies|
|Published online||06 April 2016|
- J.C. Huston, B.J. Graves and D.B. Johnson, “Three wheeled vehicle dynamics”, SAE, Paper no. 820139 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Karnopp, D., Fang, C., “Simple model of steering-controlled banking vehicles”, ASME Dynamics Systems and Control Division (DSC), 44, Pg. 15–28 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- Hibbard, R., Karnopp, D., “The dynamics of small, relatively tall and narrow tilting ground vehicles”, ASME Dynamics Systems and Control Division (DSC), 52, Pg. 397–417 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Hibbard R., Karnopp D., “Methods of controlling the lean angle of tilting vehicles”, ASME Dynamics Systems and Control Division (DSC), 52, Pg. 311–320(1993). [Google Scholar]
- Palash Patodi, Vinay Saxena, Yogesh Rathore, “Review on tadpole design – Issues & challenges”, International Journal of Research in Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering, 2, Pg. 122–128 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Berote, Johan, Van Poelgeest, Auguste, Darling, Jos, Edge, Kevin, Plummer, Andrew, “The dynamics of a three-wheeled narrow-track tilting vehicle,” University of Bath, F2008SC032. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.