MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 49, 20162016 6th International Conference on Chemistry and Chemical Process (ICCCP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 April 2016|
- Peiris, J. S. M., et al. Clinical progression and viral load in a community outbreak of coronavirus-associated SARS pneumonia: a prospective study, The Lancet, 361, 9371, 1767–1772 (2003) [CrossRef]
- Seto, W. H., et al. Effectiveness of precautions against droplets and contact in prevention of nosocomial transmission of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), The Lancet, 361, 9368, 1519–1520 (2003) [CrossRef]
- de Groot, Raoul J., et al. Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV): announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group, Journal of virology, 87, 14, 7790–7792 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Assiri, Abdullah, et al. Hospital outbreak of Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus. New England Journal of Medicine, 369, 5, 407–416 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Simmons, Graham, et al. Characterization of severe acute respiratory syndrome-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV) spike glycoprotein-mediated viral entry. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 101, 12, 4240–4245 (2004) [CrossRef]
- Qian, Zhaohui, Samuel R. Dominguez, and Kathryn V. Holmes. Role of the spike glycoprotein of human Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) in virus entry and syncytia formation. PloS one, 8, 10, e76469 (2013)
- Borgelt, Christian, and Rudolf Kruse. Induction of association rules: Apriori implementation, Compstat. Physica-Verlag HD (2002)
- Borgelt, Christian, Recursion Pruning for the Apriori Algorithm, FIMI (2004)
- Friedl, Mark A., and Brodley, Carla E., Decision tree classification of land cover from remotely sensed data, Remote sensing of environment, 61, 3, 399–409 (1997)
- Magerman, David M. Statistical decision-tree models for parsing. Proceedings of the 33rd annual meeting on Association for Computational Linguistics, Association for Computational Linguistics (1995)
- Safavian, S. Rasoul, and David Landgrebe. A survey of decision tree classifier methodology, IEEE transactions on systems, man, and cybernetics 21, 3, 660–674 (1991). [CrossRef]
- Schüldt, Christian, Ivan Laptev, and Barbara Caputo. Recognizing human actions: a local SVM approach. Pattern Recognition, 2004. ICPR 2004. Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on. Vol. 3. IEEE (2004)
- Furey, Terrence S., et al. Support vector machine classification and validation of cancer tissue samples using microarray expression data, Bioinformatics, 16, 10, 906–914 (2000) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.