MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 49, 20162016 6th International Conference on Chemistry and Chemical Process (ICCCP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||19 April 2016|
- Shi Weiping. Discussion and Countermeasure of the Comprehensive Utilization of RO Condensate [J], Energy Saving of Non-Ferrous Metallurgy (China), 21, 15 (2004)
- Li Guodong, Wang Wei, Li Fengjuan, et al. Study and Development of RO Membrane [J], Polymer Bulletin (China), 38 (2010)
- Zhou Baiqing, Chen Zhihe. Water Treatment in Thermal Power Plant [M], China Electric Power Press, 177 (2009)
- Wu Liancheng, Zheng Fei. Study of the Discharge and Utilization of RO Condensate [J], Henan Technology, 9, 66 (2008)
- NingR Y, Tarquin A, Trzcinski M C, et al. Recovery optimization of RO concentrate from desert wells [J], Desalination, 201, 315–322 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Zhang Sheng, Yonghao Mao, et al. Recycling of RO Condensate [J], Industrial Water & Wastewater, 38, 56 (2007)
- Song Sheling, Guo Lijun, Sun Xiufang. Recycling and Application of RO Wastewater [J], Energy Conservation, 6, 39–40 (2005)
- Zhang Deqiang, Qiao Baodong, Bingju Wei, et al. Study of Concentrated Seawater Salt Technology After Seawater Desalination [J], Journal of Salt and Chemical Industry, 6, 4–9 (2007)
- Yang Q F, Ma Z F, Hasson D, et al. Destruction of anti-scalants in RO concentrates by electrochemical oxidation [J], Journal of Chemical Industry and Engineering (China), 55, 339–340 (2004)
- Badruzzaman M, Oppenheimer J, Adham S, et al. Innovative beneficial reuse of reverse osmosis concentrate using bipolar membrane electrodialysis and electrochlorination process [J], Membr Sci, 326, 392–399 (2009) [CrossRef]
- Wang Jun, Zhaokun Luan, et al. Study of Applying Hydrophobic Membrane Distillation Technology in RO Condensate Recycling [J], China Water & Wastewater, 23, 1 (2007)
- Drioli E, Macedonio F. New trends in membrane technology for water treatment and desalination[A]. 5th IWA Conference on Membranes for Water and Wastewater Treatment [C], Beijing: IWA-MTC 2009 Organising Committee (2009)
- Ding Xuwei, Tan Qiu. Industrial Crystallization [M], Chemical Industry Press, 10, 122–125 (1985)
- Lu Jiufang. Separation Process Chemistry [M], Tsinghua University Press, 232 (1993)
- Chen Ping. The study of water softening and fluorine removal through carrier-induced precipitation and crystallization [D], Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology, 7 (2004)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.