MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- T.B. Moghaddam, M. Soltani and M.R. Karim, Experimental characterization of rutting performance of Polyethylene Terephthalate modified asphalt mixtures under static and dynamic loads, Constr. Build. Mater., 487-494, (2014). [CrossRef]
- R. Garba, Permanent deformation properties of asphalt concrete mixtures, (2002).
- A. Golalipour, E. Jamshidi, Y. Niazi, Z. Afsharikia and M Khadem, Effect of aggregate gradation on rutting of asphalt pavements, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 440-449, (2012). [CrossRef]
- G.P. He and W.G. Wong, Laboratory study on permanent deformation of foamed asphalt mix incorporating reclaimed asphalt pavement materials, Constr. Build. Mater., 8,1809-1819 (2007).
- B.A Feyissa, Analysis and modeling of rutting for long life asphalt concrete pavement, TU Darmstadt, (2009).
- P.E.Y. Wang , Y. Wen, K. Zhao, D. Chong and S.T.A. Wong, Evolution and locational variation of asphalt binder aging in long-life hot-mix asphalt pavements, Constr. Build. Mater., 68,172-182, (2014). [CrossRef]
- H. Chen and Q. Xu, Experimental study of fibers in stabilizing and reinforcing asphalt binder, Fuel, 7, 1616-1622, (2010). [CrossRef]
- J. Reed, Evaluation of the effects of aging on asphalt rubber pavements, Arizona State University, (2010).
- R. Lolly, Evaluation of short term aging effect of hot mix asphalt due to elevated, Arizona State University, (2013).
- H.P Bell, Fatigue evaluation criteria for aged hot-mix asphalt surfaces, Mississippi State University, (2009).
- C.T Chiu., Investigation of laboratory asphalt aging processes for development of an effective procedure to characterize asphalt durability, University of Florida, (1994).
- S.H Jung, The effects of asphalt binder oxidation on hot mix asphalt concrete mixture rheology and fatigue performance, Texas A&M University, (2006).
- S. Saoula, K. Soudani, S. Haddadi, M. E. Munoz and A. Santamaria, Analysis of the rheological behavior of aging bitumen and predicting the risk of permanent deformation of asphalt, (2013).
- H.S Manual, American Association of state highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO). Washington, (2010).
- Y. Xiao, Evaluation of engineering properties of hot mix asphalt concrete for the mechanisticempirical pavement design, (2009).
- S. Ro and S.R.T. Mi, Nanoclay-modified asphalt mixtures for eco-efficient construction. Nanotechnology in Eco-Efficient Construction: Materials, Processes and Applications, 108, (2013).
- J. Yang and S. Tighe, A Review of advances of nanotechnology in asphalt mixtures, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 1269-1276, (2013). [CrossRef]
- H. Ziari, Evaluation of fatigue behavior of hot mix asphalt mixtures prepared by bentonite modified bitumen, Constr. Build. Mater., 685-691, (2014). [CrossRef]
- I. Hafeez, M. A. Kamal, M. R Ahadi, and M. J Msawil, Effects of hydrated lime on fatigue and rutting behavior of HMA mixtures in dynamic modulus testing, Transportation Research, 1, 23, (2011).
- C. Ouyang, S. Wang, Y. Zhang and Y. Zhang, Preparation and properties of styrene–butadiene–styrene copolymer/kaolinite clay compound and asphalt modified with the compound, Polymer Degradation and Stability, 2, 309-317, (2005). [CrossRef]
- M. Z. Chen, J. T. Lin, S. P. Wu and C. H. Liu, Utilization of recycled brick powder as alternative filler in asphalt mixture, Constr. Build. Mater., 4,1532-1536, (2010).
- F. M. Nejad, A. R. Azarhoosh, G. H. Hamedi and M.J. Azarhoosh, Influence of using nonmaterial to reduce the moisture susceptibility of hot mix asphalt, Constr. Build. Mater., 384-388, (2012). [CrossRef]
- T. Alataş and M. Yilmaz, Effects of different polymers on mechanical properties of bituminous binders and hot mixtures, Constr. Build. Mater., 161-167, (2013). [CrossRef]
- A. Khodaii and A. Mehrara, Evaluation of permanent deformation of unmodified and SBS modified asphalt mixtures using dynamic creep test, Constr. Build. Mater, 7, 2586-2592 (2009). [CrossRef]
- M. Dehnad, A. Khodaii and F.M. Nejad, Moisture sensitivity of asphalt mixtures under different load frequencies and temperatures, Constr. Build. Mater., 700-707, (2013). [CrossRef]
- T. Alataş, M. Yılmaz, B. V. Kök and A. fatih Koral, Comparison of permanent deformation and fatigue resistance of hot mix asphalts prepared with the same performance grade binders, Constr. Build. Mater., 66-72, (2012). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.