MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- M. Nur, S. Mohamed, S. Azhar, A. Tajudin, A.A. Kadir, A. Madun, M. Azim, M. Azmi and N.S. Nordin, Leachate characteristics of contaminated soil containing lead by stabilisation/solidification technique, J. of Applied Mechanics and Materials, 774, 1443–1447, (2015).
- M. Azim, M. Azmi, S.A. Tajudin and A.A. Kadir, Remediation of zinc contaminated soils by stabilization / solidification technique, Int. J. of Zero Waste Generation, 1(2), 1–4, (2013).
- M.J. Harbottle, A. Al-Tabbaa and C.W. Evans, A comparison of the technical sustainability of in situ stabilisation/solidification with disposal to landfill, J. Hazardous Material, 141(2), 430–440, (2007). [CrossRef]
- Q.Y. Chen, M. Tyrer, C.D. Hills, X.M. Yang and P. Carey, Immobilisation of heavy metal in cement-based solidification/stabilisation: A review, Waste Management, 29(1), 390–403, (2009). [CrossRef]
- R.B. Kogbara, A. Al-Tabbaa, Y. Yi and J.A. Stegemann, pH-dependent leaching behaviour and other performance properties of cement-treated mixed contaminated soil, J. Environmental Sciences, 24(9), 1630–1638, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Y.J. Du, M.L. Wei, K.R. Reddy, Z.P. Liu and F. Jin, Effect of acid rain pH on leaching behavior of cement stabilized lead-contaminated soil, J. Hazardous Material, 271(2014), 131–40, (2014). [CrossRef]
- A. Tarmizi, A. Karim, I.A. Rahman, A.A.A. Latiff and M.R. Taha, The effects of strength in lead contaminated residual soil solidified/ stabilized with cement, Int. J. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, 12(6), 8-12, (2012).
- R. Malviya and R. Chaudhary, Factors affecting hazardous waste solidification/stabilization: A review, J. Hazardous Material, 137(1), 267–276, (2006). [CrossRef]
- M. Azim, S.A.A. Tajudin, A.A. Kadir, M.N.S. Mohamed, N.S. Nordin and M.S. Adnan, Leaching behavior of lead contaminated soil sample by using sugarcane bagasse in stabilization/solidification method, J. of Applied Mechanics and Materials, 774, 1481–1485, (2015).
- M.A. Janusa, C.A. Champagne, J.C. Fanguy, G.E. Heard, P.L. Laine and A.A. Landry, Solidification/stabilization of lead with the aid of bagasse as an additive to Portland cement, Microchem. J., 65(3), 255–259, (2000). [CrossRef]
- M. Ho, A. Tarmizi, C. Chan and I. Bakar, Leachability and strength of kaolin stabilized with cement and rubber, Int. J. of Sustainable Construction Engineering and Technology, 2(1), 89–104, (2011).
- F.M. Khalaf and A.S. DeVenny, New tests for porosity and water absorption of fired clay bricks, J. Materials Civil Engineering, 14, 334–337, (2002). [CrossRef]
- F. Wang, H. Wang and A. Al-Tabbaa, Leachability and heavy metal speciation of 17-year old stabilised/solidified contaminated site soils, J. Hazardous Materials, 278, 144–51, (2014). [CrossRef]
- R. Nemes and Z. Jozsa, Strength of lightweight glass aggregate concrete, J. Material Civil Engineering, 18, 710–714, (2006). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.