MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structure, Solid Mechanics and Numerical Modelling|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- K. Ijima, H. Obiya and N. Kawasaki, Large displacement analysis of compression-free membrane structures replaced by elastic cable units, International Conference on Textile Composites and Inflatable Structures, Structural Membranes, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- K. Ijima, H. Obiya and K. Kido, An orthotropic membrane model replaced with line-members and the large deformation analysis, International Conference on Textile Composites and Inflatable Structures, Structural Membranes, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Phaal and C.R. Calladine, A simple class of finite elements for plate shell problems, II: An element for thin shells with only translational degrees of freedom, International Journal Numerical Method Engineering, 35(5), 979-996, (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Oñate and M. Cervera, Derivation of thin plate bending elements with one degree of freedom per node, Engineering Computations, 10, 553-561, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Flores and E. Onate, A rotation-free shell triangle for the analysis of kinked and branching shells, International Journal Numerical Method Engineering, 69(7), 1521-1551, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tomioka, K. Ijima and H. Obiya, Large deformation analysis of flexible membrane structure and the experiment, International Conference on Textile Composites and Inflatable Structures, Structural Membranes, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.