MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- H. Okamura and M. Ouchi, Self-compacting concrete, Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology, 1(1), 5-15, (2003). [CrossRef]
- N.E. Zainal Abidin, M.H. Wan Ibrahim, N. Jamaluddin, K. Kamaruddin and A.F. Hamzah, The effect of bottom ash on fresh characteristic, compressive strength and water absorption of selfcompacting concrete, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 660, 145-151, (2014). [CrossRef]
- N. Bouzouba and M. Lachemi, Self-compacting concreting high volumes of class F fly ash preliminary results, Cement and Concrete Research, 31, 413-420, (2001). [CrossRef]
- A.F. Hamzah, M.H. Wan Ibrahim, N. Jamaluddin, R.P. Jaya and N.E. Zainal Abidin, Cementitious materials usage in self-compacting concrete: A review, In Advanced Materials Research, 1113, 153-160, (2015). [CrossRef]
- F.A. Sabet, N.A. Libre and M. Shekarchi, Mechanical and durability properties of selfconsolidating high performance concrete incorporating natural zeolite, silica fume and fly ash, Construction Building Materials, 44, 175–184, (2013). [CrossRef]
- M. Nepomuceno, L. Oliveira and S.M.R. Lopes, Methodology for mix design of the mortar phase of self-compacting concrete using different mineral additions in binary blends of powders, Construction Building Materials, 26(1), 317–326, (2012). [CrossRef]
- M. Najimi, J. Sobhani, B. Ahmadi and M. Shekarchi, An experimental study on durability properties of concrete containing zeolite as a highly reactive natural pozzolan, Construction Building Materials, 35, 1023–1033, (2012). [CrossRef]
- R. Kasemchaisiri and S. Tangtermsirikul, Properties of self-compacting concrete in corporating bottom ash as a partial replacement of fine aggregate, Science Asia, 34, 87–95, (2008). [CrossRef]
- Mohd Syahrul Hisyam Mohd Sani, Fadhluhartini Muftah and Zulkifli Muda, The properties of special concrete using bottom ash (WBA) as partial sand replacement, International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering and Technology, 2, 65-76, (2010).
- ASTM C618-15, Standard Specification for Coal Fly Ash and Raw or Calcined Natural Pozzolan for Use in Concrete, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, (2015).
- J.G. Jawahar, C. Sashidhar, I.R. Reddy and J.A. Peter, A simple tool for self compacting concrete mix design, International Journal Advance Engineering Technology, 3(2), 550–558, (2012).
- BS EN12350-Part 8:2010, Testing Fresh Concrete - Self-Compacting Concrete – Slump flow test.
- BS EN12350-Part 10:2010, Testing Fresh Concrete - Self-Compacting Concrete – L box test.
- BS EN12350-Part 11:2010 Testing Fresh Concrete - Self-Compacting Concrete – Sieve segregation test.
- R. Siddique, P. Aggarwal and Y. Aggarwal, Influence of water or powder ratio on strength properties of self-compacting concrete containing coal fly ash and bottom ash, Construction Building Material, 29, 73–81, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Abdul Kadir, Aeslina and Mohd Ikhmal Haqeem Hassan, Leachability of self-compacting concrete (SCC) incorporated with fly ash and bottom ash by using synthetic precipitation leaching procedure (SPLP), Applied Mechanics and Materials, 773, 1375-1379, (2015). [CrossRef]
- P. Aggarwal, Y. Aggarwal and S.M. Gupt, Effect of bottom ash as replacement of fine aggregates in concrete, Asian Journal of Civil Engineering (Building and Housing), 8(1), 49-62,(2007).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.