MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- V.T. Senthil and R. Thenmozhi, Experimental study on waste tyre rubber replaced concrete – an ecofriendly construction material, Journal of Applied Science Research, 8(6), 2966-2973, (2012).
- K.R. Ali, M. Dehestani and P. Rahmatabadi, Mechanical properties of concrete containing a high value of tire-rubber particles, Waste Management, 28(12), 2472-2482, (2008). [CrossRef]
- K.M. Kotresh and M.G. Belachew, Study on waste tyre rubber as concrete aggregate, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology, 3(4), 433-436, (2014).
- A. El-Gammal, A.K. Abdel-Gawad, Y. El-Sherbini and A. Shalaby, Compressive strength of concrete ultilizing waste tire rubber, Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Applied Sciences, 1(1), 96-99, (2010).
- Z. Boudaoud and M. Beddar, Effects of recycled tires rubber aggregate on the characteristics of cement concrete, Open Journal of Civil Engineering, 2, 193-197, (2012). [CrossRef]
- K. K. Zaher and F.M. Boyomy, Rubberized portland cement concrete, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 11(3), 206-213, (1999). [CrossRef]
- L.H. Chou, C.K. Lu, J.R. Chang and M.T. Lee, Use of waste rubber as concrete additive, Waste Management Resources, 25(1), 68-76, (2007). [CrossRef]
- G. Chitra, P.V. Selvi and D. Vijayalakshmi, Carbon black as an additive in conventional concrete, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 4(2), 194-201, (2014).
- R.H. Ghedan and M.D. Hamza, Effect of rubber treatment on compressive strength and thermal conducticity of modified rubberized concrete, Journal of Engineering and Development, 15(4), 21-29, (2011).
- F.P. Torgal, S. Shasavandi and S. Jalali, Tyre rubber wastes based concrete: A review, First International Conference of WASTES: Solutions, Treatments and Opportunities, Portugal, (2011).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.