MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 46, 20162nd International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||04 May 2016|
- SP FIRE 105, – Method for fire testing of façade materials, Dnr 171-79-360 Department of Fire Technology, Swedish National Testing and Research Institute [Google Scholar]
- British Standard BS 8414-1:2002, Fire performance of external cladding systems – Part 1: Test method for non-loadbearing external cladding systems applied to the face of the building (2002) [Google Scholar]
- White, N. and Delichatsios, M., Fire Hazards of Exterior Wall Assemblies Containing Combustable Components, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Fire Protection Research Foundation Report (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yokoi, S. Study on the prevention of fire-spread caused by hot upward current. Japanese Ministry of Construction, Building Research Institute Report 34, 1960 [Google Scholar]
- Ödeen K. & Nordström Å., Fire and smoke spread along facades and in ventilation ducts (in Swedish), Arbetshandling 12:1967 från Byggforskningen, Statens Provningsanstalt (SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden), 1967 [Google Scholar]
- Ondrus, J. and Pettersson, O., Fire hazards of façades with externally applied additional thermal insulation, LUTVDG/(TVBB-3025) (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Anderson, J., Boström, L., Jansson, R., Milovanović, B., Fire dynamics in façade fire tests: measurement, modelling and repeatability, Applications in Structural Fire Engineering,15–16 October 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Anderson, J. and Jansson, R., Façade fire tests – measurements and modeling, MATEC Web of Conferences 9, 02003 (2013) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Anderson, J., Jansson, R., Fire Dynamics in Façade Fire Tests: Measurement and Modeling, Proceedings of Interflam 2013, page 93, Royal Holloway College, University of London UK, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Jansson, R., Anderson, J., Experimental and numerical investigation of fire dynamics in a façade test rig, Proceedings of Fire Computer Modeling, Santander, Spain, 18–19th October 2012, p. 247 [Google Scholar]
- McGrattan, K., McDermott, R., Hostikka, S., Floyd, J., Fire Dynamics Simulator (Version 6) – user's guide. NIST Special Publication 1019, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Guide for the Verification and Validation of Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulations (AIAA G-077-1998 (2002)) [Google Scholar]
- Quality Management in Engineering Simulation, A Primer for NAFEMS QSS, NAFEMS 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Hessling, J.P., Deterministic sampling of propagating model covariance, SIAM/ASA J. Uncertainty Quantification 1, pp 297–318 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hermansson, K., Quality assurance and the simulation of fires – A practical application for automated validation of user-generated input data for FDS, Thesis Report 5501 Lund University (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Babrauskas, V., Facade Fire Tests: Towards an International Test Standard, Fire Technology 32, 219–230 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.