MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 46, 20162nd International Seminar for Fire Safety of Facades
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Standardization and Regulation|
|Published online||04 May 2016|
- MSZ 14800-6:2009 Fire resistance tests. Part 6: Fire propagation test for building facades [Google Scholar]
- National Fire Code; Issued by Ministry of Internal Affairs 54/2014. (XII. 5.) [Google Scholar]
- MSZ EN 1634-1:2014 Fire resistance and smoke control tests for door and shutter assemblies, openable windows and elements of building hardware. Part 1: Fire resistance test for door and shutter assemblies and openable windows [Google Scholar]
- Smolka, M. et al., “Semi-natural test methods to evaluate fire safety of wall claddings”, Proceedings of the 1st International Seminar on Fire Safety of Facades, Paris, France, 14–15 November, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- LEPIR Test. Large scale Fire Performance testing of External wall cladding systems. LNE, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- SP FIRE 105. Issue 5. Large scale testing of facade systems. SP Boras Sweden, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- Technical Report TR073 (draft). Large Scale Fire Performance Testing of External Wall Cladding Systems. EOTA PT4 Task Group, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Dr. Nataśa Knez (speaker), “Experimental large scale facade test”, EGOLF Workshop on Facades Szentendre, Hungary, 29 October, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Dr. Tamás Bánky, Sándor Mezei “Tényvázlat a tuzkárt szenvedett miskolci panelház homlokzati hoszigetelo rendszerének viselkedésérol”, (translation: Representations of behaviour of the external insulation system of the panel building in Miskolc) Védelem (ISSN: 1218–2958), XVI. 6, 2009, p. 20–21 [Google Scholar]
- Dr. Tamás Bánky (speaker), “A full-scale test method for determination of fire propagation parameters on facades with openings in Hungary”, Fire Safety Seminar, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan, 26 August, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- MSZ EN 1363-1:2013 Fire resistance tests. Part 1: General requirements [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.