MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Machinery manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- B. N. Turner, R. Strong and S. A. Gold, A review of melt extrusion additive manufacturing processes: I. Process design and modeling, Rapid Prototyping Journal, Vol. 20 Iss 3 pp. 192 – 204, (2014) [CrossRef]
- Douglas R. Gress, Ronald V. Kalafsky, Geographies of production in 3D: Theoretical and research implications stemming from additive manufacturing, Geoforum, Vol. 60, March 2015, Pages 43–52, (2014) [CrossRef]
- K.P. Karunakaran Alain Bernard S. Suryakumar Lucas Dembinski Georges Taillandier, Rapid manufacturing of metallic objects, Rapid Prototyping Journal, Vol. 18 Iss 4 pp. 264 – 280, (2012) [CrossRef]
- N. Guo, M. C. Leu, Additive manufacturing: technology, applications and research needs, Front Mech Eng, 2013, 8(3): 215–243, (2013) [CrossRef]
- Patent publication number US2009/0314391 A1, assignee Stratasys Inc., system and method for building three-dimensional object with metal based Alloys, (2009)
- A. Boschetto, L. Bottini, Accuracy prediction in fused deposition modeling, The international journal of advanced manufacturing technology, Volume 73, Issue 5–8, pp 913–928, (2014) [CrossRef]
- W.C. Lee, C.C. Wei, S.C. Chung, Development of a hybrid rapid prototyping system using low-cost fused deposition modeling and five-axis machining, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 214 (2014)
- M. J. Uddin, S. Refaat, S. Nahavandi, H. Trinh, kinematic and dynamic modeling of a robotic head with linear motors, International Conference on Manufacturing and Management (2004), Queensland, pp 879–884
- G. Palmieri, M. Callegari, L. Carbonari, M.C. Palpacelli, Design and testing of a spherical parallel mini manipulator, 10th IEEE/ASME International Conference on Mechatronic and Embedded Systems and Applications. IEEE MESA, (2014), pp 1–6
- D’Antona, G., Davoudi, M., Ferrero, R., Giberti, H. A model predictive protection system for actuators placed in hostile environments, 2010 IEEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference, I2MTC 2010 - Proceedings, art. no. 5488111, pp. 1602–1606.
- Giberti, H., Ferrari, D. A novel hardware-in-the-loop device for floating offshore wind turbines and sailing boats (2015) Mechanism and Machine Theory, 85, pp. 82–105. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.