MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Machinery manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, The maintenance of national road network in Japan, (2009) (http://www.mlit.go.jp/road/road_e/03key_challenges/1-2-2.pdf)
- P. Liu, A.Y. Chen, Y.-N. Huang, J.-Y. Han, J.-S. Lai, S.-C. Kang, T.-H. Wu, M.-C. Wen, and M.-H. Tsai, A Review of Rotorcraft Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Developments and Applications in Civil Engineering, Smart Structures and Systems, 13, 6 (2014)
- L. Wallace, A. Lucieer, C. Watson, and D. Turner, Development of a UAV-LiDAR System with Application to Forest Inventory, Remote Sensing, 4, 6 (2012)
- C. Deng, S. Wang, Z. Huang, Z. Tan, and J. Liu, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for Power Line Inspection: A cooperative Way in Platforms and Communications, Journal of Communications, 9, 9 (2014). [CrossRef]
- Barritte Lovelace, Principal Investigator Collins Engineers Inc., Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Bridge Inspection Demonstration Project, Research Project Final Report (2015).
- I.-G. Koo, T.-D. Trong, Y.-H. Lee, H. Moon, J. Koo, S.-K. Park, H.-R. Choi, Development of Wall Climbing Robot System by Using Impeller Type Adhesion Mechanism, journal of intelligent and Robotic System, 57–72, (2013). [CrossRef]
- Mahmoud Tavakoli, C. Viegas, L. Marques, J. N. Pires, A. T. de Almedia, OmniClimbers: Omni-directional magnetic wheeled climbing robots for inspection of ferromagnetic structures, Robotics ad Autonomous System, 61, 997–1007, (2013). [CrossRef]
- D. Schmidt, C. Hillenbrand and K. Berns, Omnidirectional locomotion and traction control of the wheel-driven, wallclimbing robot, Robotica, 29, 991–1003, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Kiyoshi Tsuru, S. Hirose, Development of Vmax Ⅲ: Magnetic Wall Climbing Robot with Holonomic and Omni-directional Mobility, Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, 30, 639–647, (2012). [CrossRef]
- J.C. Grieco, M. Prieto, M. Armada, P. Gonzales de Santos, A Six-Legged Climbing Robot for High Payloads, Proceeding of the 1998 IEEE International Conference on Control Applications, 1, 446–450, (1998). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.