MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Machine and Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- S.D.G. Jayasinghe, G. Lokuketagoda, V. Shagar, D. Ranmuthugala, and H. Enshaei, “Electro-technologies for Energy Efficiency Improvement and Low Carbon Emission in Maritime Transport,” in Proc. IAMU AGA, pp. 119–123, (2015)
- C.A. Reusser, and H. Young, ‘Full electric ship propulsion based on a flying capacitor converter and an induction motor drive,’ in Proc. International Conference on Electrical Systems for Aircraft, Railway, Ship Propulsion and Road Vehicles (ESARS 2015), pp. 1–6, (2015)
- M. Fonte, L. Reis, and M. Freitas, “Failure analysis of a gear wheel of a marine azimuth thruster,” Engineering Failure Analysis, (18), pp. 1884–1888, (2011) [CrossRef]
- H. Geng, D. Xu, Bin Wu, and Geng Yang, “Active Damping for PMSG-Based WECS With DC-Link Current Estimation,” IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, (58), pp. 1110–1119, (2011) [CrossRef]
- L. Ziyou, A. I. Maswood, and G. H. P. Ooi, “Modular-Cell Inverter Employing Reduced Flying Capacitors With Hybrid Phase-Shifted Carrier Phase-Disposition PWM,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., (62), pp. 4086, 4095, (2015) [CrossRef]
- V. Dargahi, A. K. Sadigh, M. Abarzadeh, S. Eskandari, and K. A. Corzine, “A New Family of Modular Multilevel Converter Based on Modified Flying-Capacitor Multicell Converters,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, (30), pp. 138, 147, (2015) [CrossRef]
- W. Li, Q. Luo, Y. Mei, S. Zong, X. He, and C. Xia, “Flying-Capacitor Based Hybrid LLC Converters with Input Voltage Auto-Balance Ability for High Voltage Applications,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., (31), pp. 1908–1920, (2015) [CrossRef]
- A. Ashraf Gandomi, K. Varesi, and S. H. Hosseini, “Control strategy applied on double flying capacitor multi-cell inverter for increasing number of generated voltage levels,” IET Power Electronics, (8), pp. 887, 897, (2015) [CrossRef]
- P. R. Kumar, R. S. Kaarthik, K. Gopakumar, J. I. Leon, and L. G. Franquelo, “Seventeen-Level Inverter Formed by Cascading Flying Capacitor and Floating Capacitor H-Bridges,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., (30), no. 7, pp. 3471–3478, (2015) [CrossRef]
- D.M. Vilathgamuwa, S.D.G. Jayasinghe, and U.K. Madawala, “Battery clamped three-level inverter for renewable energy systems,” in Proc. IEEE Ind. Electron. Society Conf., pp. 3105–3110, (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.