MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and simulation of mechanical system|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- Vision 2023 Project, TUBITAK Conference Report, Defence and Aerospace Industry Report-Additional Part 3, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, X. Ouyang, H. Yin, X. Yu, Structural-Optimization Strategy for Composite Wing Based on Equivalent Finite Element Model, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 210016 Nanjing, People’s Republic of China, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gryzagoridis, G. Oliver, D. Findeis, On the Equivalent Flexural Rigidity of Sandwich Composite Panels Cape Peninsula University of Technology, South Africa [Google Scholar]
- A. Moroncini, Dr. L. Cremers, Dr. M. Kroiss, NVH Structural Optimization using Beams and Shells FE Concepts Models in the early Car Development Phase at BMW, Isma (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Wu, X. Xu2, W. Jun, J. Fan, Static Stiffness Optimization of Large Ram Based on Equivalent Elastic Modulus, Key Engineering Materials Vol. 621 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Malcolm, D. L. Laird, Modelling of Blades as Equivalent Beams for Aeroelastic Analysis, AIAA Reno Jan, #0870, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T. R. Baumann, Formulation of Equivalent Uniform Beam Elements from Structual Stiffness Matrices, AIAA-92-#2418-CP(1992) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, Y. Jia Y. L. Mo, Evaluation of Elastic Properties and Lateral Stiffness of Multi-Ribbed Walls Based on Equivalent Elastic Model., Elsevier Engineering Structures, #72 92–101, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MSC Software, Linear Static Analysis User’s Guide, MD/MSC Nastran (2010) [Google Scholar]
- GENESIS Design Manuel, Volume 2, Vanderplaats Research & Development, Inc., Colarado-USA (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.