MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and simulation of mechanical system|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- Vision 2023 Project, TUBITAK Conference Report, Defence and Aerospace Industry Report-Additional Part 3, (2003)
- Y. Wang, X. Ouyang, H. Yin, X. Yu, Structural-Optimization Strategy for Composite Wing Based on Equivalent Finite Element Model, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 210016 Nanjing, People’s Republic of China, (2014)
- J. Gryzagoridis, G. Oliver, D. Findeis, On the Equivalent Flexural Rigidity of Sandwich Composite Panels Cape Peninsula University of Technology, South Africa
- A. Moroncini, Dr. L. Cremers, Dr. M. Kroiss, NVH Structural Optimization using Beams and Shells FE Concepts Models in the early Car Development Phase at BMW, Isma (2010)
- F. Wu, X. Xu2, W. Jun, J. Fan, Static Stiffness Optimization of Large Ram Based on Equivalent Elastic Modulus, Key Engineering Materials Vol. 621 (2014)
- D. J. Malcolm, D. L. Laird, Modelling of Blades as Equivalent Beams for Aeroelastic Analysis, AIAA Reno Jan, #0870, (2003)
- T. R. Baumann, Formulation of Equivalent Uniform Beam Elements from Structual Stiffness Matrices, AIAA-92-#2418-CP(1992)
- J. Sun, Y. Jia Y. L. Mo, Evaluation of Elastic Properties and Lateral Stiffness of Multi-Ribbed Walls Based on Equivalent Elastic Model., Elsevier Engineering Structures, #72 92–101, (2014) [CrossRef]
- MSC Software, Linear Static Analysis User’s Guide, MD/MSC Nastran (2010)
- GENESIS Design Manuel, Volume 2, Vanderplaats Research & Development, Inc., Colarado-USA (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.