MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- M. Hiilsmann, D. Fornahl (eds.), Evolutionary Paths Towards the Mobility Patterns of the Future, Lecture Notes in Mobility (2014) [CrossRef]
- C.-S. N. Shiau, C. Samaras, R. Hauffe, J.J. Michalek, Impact of battery weight and charging patterns on the economic and environmental benefits of plug-in hybrid vehicles, 2009 Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board (2009)
- M. Ralston, N. Nigro, Plug-In Electric Vehicles: Literature Review (2011)
- L. Raykin, H.L. MacLean, M.J. Roorda, Implications of driving patterns on well-to-wheel performance of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, Environ. Sci. Technol. 46,6363–6370 (2012) [CrossRef]
- M.-C. Lin, M. Gong, B. Lu, Y. Wu, D.-Y. Wang, M. Guan, M. Angell, C. Chen, J. Yang, B.-J. Hwang, H. Dai, An ultrafast rechargeable aluminium-ion battery, Nature 520, 324–328 (2015) [CrossRef]
- SAE International, J1772 201210: SAE Electric Vehicle and Plug in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Conductive Charge Coupler (2012)
- International Electrotechnical Commission, IEC 62196-3:2014: Plugs, Socket-Outlets, Vehicle Connectors and Vehicle Inlets - Conductive Charging of Electric Vehicles (2014)
- CHAdeMO, Technological details, http://www.chademo.com/wp/technology/details/ (Accessed 14/01/2016)
- Texas Instruments Incorporated, Characteristics of Rechargeable Batteries (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.