MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Sun Bin. Call center based on CTI technology, design and implementation of [D]. Beijing: Beijing University of Posts and. 2014: 136–140.
- Lin Xiaoyong, Lu Jun. Enterprise CTI application platform-level research and development [J]. Communication Technology. 2014, 3 (10): 19–23.
- Lu Chun. call center voice-based board design kg Communication Technology. 2015, 01(42) :48–50.
- Cui Yingan. call center architecture based on generic sound card kg Computer Engineering. 2013, 11, 22 (33): 73–75.
- Brendan. Designing the Best Call Center for Your Business Puhlication Date [M]. New York: Hamer Row, 2004: 231–238.
- Thompdon P A, Marchant E W. A computer model for the evacuation of large building populations. Fire Safety Journal. 2014.
- Sam Shanmugan K. EECS 862 Simulation project ber analysis of rayleigh fadingchannel [J]. FEEE Communications Magazine, 2013: 1–15.
- Charlie C. L. Wang, Yu Wang, Matthew M. F. Yuen. Feature based 3D garment design Through ZD sketches[J]. Computer_aided Design, 2012 (35): 659–672.
- Byung-Gyu and Dong-Jo Park, Adaptive image normalisation based on block processing for enhancement of fmgerprint image, Electronic Letters, 2014, 38 (14): 696–698.
- Hong L, Wan Y, A.K. Jain: Figer print image enhancement:algorithm and performance evaluation, IEEE Transactions on Pattenr Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 1998, 20 (8): 777–789. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.