MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Zou Xianhong and Yang Tao, Research on Hi-tech Industrial Competitiveness Based on Effect of Industrial Cluster [J], Technical Progress and Countermeasure, 2012 (4): 65–69
- Ma Xiangyang, Yin Xinyue and Chen Weidong, Research on Evaluation of Hi-tech Industrial Competitiveness Based on Passive Coordinative Mechanism-In the Case of Tianjin [J], Science & Technology and Economy, 2013 (10): 42–47
- Chen Hongchuan, Empirical Research on Evaluation of Hi-tech Industrial Competitiveness [J], 2012 (8): 21–29
- Zhang Xianfu, Liu Dengyu and Thou Binggen, Research on Hi-tech Industrial Competitiveness Based on the Theory of Dissipative Structure-In the Case of Anhui Province in Central China [J], Resource Development and Market, 2013 (6): 517–520
- Fang Yi and Xu Guangrui, Evaluation on Hi-tech Industrial Competitiveness in Chinese Regions [J], Science and Technology Forum of China, 2012 (5): 69–73
- Xu Guangrui, Hi-tech Industrial Cluster and Industrial Competitiveness in China [J], 2013 (8): 47–52
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.