MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Y. Lu, B. Hu. Development evaluation of limited-DOF parallel manipulators [J]. Journal of Yanshan University, 2011, 35 (5): 377–384.
- N. M. Rao, K. M. Rao. Multi-position dimensional synthesis of a spatial 3-RPS parallel manipulator [J]. ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, 2006, 128 (4): 815–819. [CrossRef]
- X. J. Liu, J. S. Wang, G. Pritschow. A new family of spatial 3-DoF fully-parallel manipulators with high rotational capability [J]. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2005, 40 (4): 475–494. [CrossRef]
- R. Sellaouti, F. B. Ouezdou. Design and control of a3D0Fs parallel actuated mechanism for biped application [J]. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2005, 40 (12): 1367–1393. [CrossRef]
- X. P. Hu, B. Li, W. S. Zhao. Research on workspace analysis of a 3-PRS-PP based parallel kinematic machine [J]. Combined Machine Tool and Automatic Machining Technology, 2005, (5): 12–13.
- Y. Lu, Y. Shi, B. Hu. Solving Reachable Workspace of Some Parallel Manipulators by CAD Variation Geometry [J]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C, Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 2008, 222 (9): 1773–1781 [CrossRef]
- H. Li, Y. R. Zhang, D. X. Wang. Comparative analysis of optimization algorithms in workspace optimization of parallel mechanisms [J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2010, 46 (13): 61–67. [CrossRef]
- Y. Shi, Y. Lu. Analysis about workspace of 3-SPR parallel manipulator influenced by the joints’ distribution [J]. Journal of Yanshan University, 2008, 32 (4): 304–310.
- Z. Huang, Y. S. Zhao, T. S. Zhao. Advanced Spatial Mechanism [M]. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2006: 119.
- Y. Lu, Y. Shi, J. P. Yu. Kinematic analysis of limited-DOF parallel manipulators based on translational/rotational Jacobian and Hessian Matrices [J]. Robotica, 2009, 27 (7): 971–980. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.