MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Guangchun Zhang, Jingqi Zhao: Electromagnetic ultrasonic flaw detection technology research[J], the Chinese society of metal in 1979 a 1950 outstanding papers anthology.
- Joseph Kristan: EMAT device is used to inspect railway wheels, locomotive vehicle technology [D] 1999
- Chao Meng . Ultrasonic testing system research and design [D]. Shandong, shandong university of science and technology, 2006
- Youheng Tao. Design and implementation of the control system of digital ultrasonic flaw detector [D]. Chongqing: chongqing university, 2009
- Jian-ping Peng, Wang Li, xiao-rong gao, ze-yong wang, chao-yong peng, Zhang Yu. Based on the wheel tread of EMAT technology flaw detector [J]. 2009 (01) instrument technique and sensor.
- Hongxiu Zhu. Best magnetic induction intensity of the electromagnetic ultrasonic transducer (EMAT) research [J]. Journal of coal. 2005 (04)
- Xiao-xin Liu. Based on AT89C52 single chip microcomputer remote control electric fan [J] electronic design engineering. 2012. (1).
- Yu-ying An. Photoelectric detection and signal processing [M]. Science press, 2010.
- Tsinghua university research Yang Suhang editor. Analog electronic technology foundation introductory tutorial [M]. Higher education press, 1998.
- Weapon industrial nondestructive testing personnel qualification examination committee. Commonly used steel magnetic characteristic curve of quick manual [M]. Mechanical industry publishing house, 2003.
- Xie Kai JiJian Wei, Yan-guang Yu. Design of virtual oscilloscope based on LabVIEW 6 I [J]. Journal of henan science. 2003 (01).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.