MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- A.S. Hodel, C.E.Hall. Variable-structure PID Control to prevent integrator windup[J]. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2001, 48 (2): 442–451. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.De Lillo, F.Cecconi, G.Lacorata, A.Vulpiani, EPL, 84 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Kennedy J, Eberhart R C, Particle swarm optimization[J], Proc. IEEE International Conf on Neural Networks, Perth, (8): IEEE Piscataway, 1995: 1942–1948. [Google Scholar]
- Zhongcai Li, Wushan Cheng, Application of fuzzy PID control algorithm in ground source heat pump air conditioning control[J], Journal of Shanghai University of Engineering Science, 2012, 44 (3): 215–218. [Google Scholar]
- Runyu Ye, A fuzzy adaptive PID control system computer simulation[J]. Information technology, 2007, (1): 801–521. [Google Scholar]
- Ming Su, et al. Fuzzy PID control and its MATLAB simulation[J]. computer applications, 2004,(4). [Google Scholar]
- Dingyu Xue, Yangquan Cheng, System simulation technology and application based on MATLAB/Simulink[M] 2 version, Beijing: Tsinghua university press, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Lou, Xiangdong Liu. Application of fuzzy control in the boiler drum water level control system[J]. Boiler Technology. 2010, 41 (1): 27–30. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Yang, Experimental study on the formation of nitrogen oxides in coal combustion [D], [master’s thesis] Shandong: Shan Dong university, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Guoguang Tian, Online self-learning of fuzzy controller rules[D], [master’s thesis] Beijing, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, 2003. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.