MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- W. C. Heerens. Application of capacitance technique sinsensors. [J]. Phys. Sci. instrum. No. 19: [Google Scholar]
- Yan Youjun. Based on the virtual instrument, the. [J]. sensor and the micro system of the dynamic non-contact type silicon wafer tester, 2010. (29)3: 59–61 [Google Scholar]
- Yan Zhonghao, Tan Zugen. Non electrical measurement technology [M]. Shenyang: Shenyang University of Technology, Zhejiang University. ISBN 7-111-01803-6/TM.233 [Google Scholar]
- Shanghai Yunsheng Microelectronics Co., Ltd., <capacitance signal conversion ratio of voltage output interface integrated circuit cav424>,[M] [Google Scholar]
- Cao Xiaohua et al. Journal of Hebei Institute of science and technology based on the dynamic thickness measurement technology based on single chip capacitance sensor [J]., 2007, (01): 69–71 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xinhua, Ma Yuzhen et al. Research on plastic film thickness measurement system based on capacitance sensor [J]. Journal of sensing technology, 2005, 3(18-1): 116–119 [Google Scholar]
- Bian Xiaona, Liu Jing, Zhao Lizhi. Circuit design of capacitance sensor [J]. instrument technique and sensor. 2008,(6):104–106 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Honggang, Wang Xinhang, Zheng Yizhong. Capacitance plate on-line thickness measuring instrument [J]. instrument and meter. 2000. 4: 13–14 [Google Scholar]
- Meng Fanwen, Zhang Yuxiang, Liang Haixia. High LJ, high precision capacitive displacement sensor design of [J]. sensor world. 2007,(3):16–17, 31 [Google Scholar]
- Jia Min ye, Zhang Tao, Thou Lipu. Both inside and outside the ring capacitance sensor sensitivity simulation [J]. Days Tianjin University School Newspaper (Natural Science and engineering and Technology Edition). 2008, 41 (11): 1309–1311 [Google Scholar]
- Cao Xiaohua, Yang Yinbao, Yin Zhitian. Dynamic thickness measurement based on single chip capacitor sensor [J]. Journal of Hebei Institute of Technology. 2007, 29 (1): 69–71 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.