MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- M. A. Leitao. A Meshless Method for Kirchhoff Plate Bending Problems. European Journal of Mechanics Solids, 2001, 52 (10): 1107–1130.
- Sewell, M.J on Dual Approximation Principles and Optimization in Continuum Mechanics, phill. Trans. R. soc. London, 1969, (a-1162): 319–350. [CrossRef]
- FU BL, Energy principle and its application in elastic mechanics [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2004: 366–401, 498–582.
- Luo JX, Li Q, Research on the relationship between the Ritz method and Galerkin method [J], Shanxi Architecture, 2007, 33 (10): 96–97.
- Yu F, X. B. Liu. New Exact Solutions for Free Vibrations of Rectangular Thin Plates by Symplectic Dual Method. Acta Mechanica Sinica, 2009, (2): 265–270.
- Hu XG, Su TJ. The minimum excess principle used in dynamic analysis of elastic circular plate. Jilin Normal University Newspaper (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2005, (2): 11–16.
- Fu BL, Variational principle of extremum value with mixed variable in elasticity[J]. Journal of Xingtai Vocational and Technical College, 2003: 1–9.
- Fu BL, Principle of minimum potential energy with mixed variables and its application [P]. Journal of Yanshan University, 2011: 1–8.
- Zhang L, Bending beam alternative method for calculating internal forces [J], Journal of Jingdezhen College, 2008, 23 (2): 6–7.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.