MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Pinedo M. Scheduling theory, algorithm and systems. [M]. Fourth edition, New York : Springer Science + Business Media, LLC, 2012.
- Stefan Voß, Andreas Witt. Hybrid flow shop scheduling as a multi-mode multi-project scheduling problem with batching requirements: A real-world application[J]. International Journal of Production Economics. 2005 (2)
- Lee C Y, Joseph Y T, Leung, Yu G. Two Machine Scheduling under Disruptions with Transportation Considerations[J] Journal of Scheduling, 2006, 9(1) :35–48. [CrossRef]
- Liou Tian Shy, Wang Mao Jun. Ranking fuzzy numbers with integral value[J]. Computer and Mathematics with Application, 2005, 49: 1731–1753. [CrossRef]
- BO Hong-guang; PAN Yu-tao; MA Xiao-yan. Disruption Management for Production Rescheduling in Two-machine No-wait Flow Shop [J] . Operation Research and Management Science. 2013, 04: 111–119+125.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.