MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Peddada S, Lobenhofer E, Li L, Afshari C, Weinberg C, Umbach D. Gene selection and clustering for time-course and dose-response microarray experiments using order-restricted inference. Bioinformatics, 19: 834–841. (2003) [CrossRef]
- Simmons S, Peddada S, Order-restricted inference for ordered gene expression (ORIOGEN) data under heteroscedastic variances. Bioinformatics, 1 (10): 414–419. (2007)
- Lobenhofer E, Bennett L, Cable P, Li L, Afshari C. Regulation of DNA replication for k-genes by 17-β estradiol. Molec. Endocrin, 16: 1215–1229. (2002)
- Ayer M, Brunk HD, Ewing GM, Reid WT, Silverman E. An empirical distribution function for sampling with incomplete information. Ann. Math. Statist.,26: 641–647. (1955) [CrossRef]
- Robertson T, Wright FT, Dykstra RL. Order Restricted Statistical Inference. Wiley: New York, (1988).
- Shi NZ. Maximum likelihood estimation of means and variances from normal populations under simultaneous order restrictions. J. Mult. Anal.; 50: 282–293. (1994) [CrossRef]
- Shi NZ, Jiang H. Maximum likelihood estimation of isotonic normal means with unknown variances. J. Mult. Anal.; 64: 183–195. (1998) [CrossRef]
- Barlow RE, Bartholomew DJ, Bremner JM, Brunk HD. Statistical Inference under Order Restrictions. Wiley: New York, (1972).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.