MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- David Whiteside, Bruce Clifford Elliott. Coordination and variability in the elite female tennis serve [J] Journal of Sports Sciences; 2015, 33 (7): 675–686. [CrossRef]
- Zhilei Wang, Shanfei Zhang. Kinematic Analysis on the Serve Technique of lower limbs [J]. Journal of ningbo university of technology. 2009, 21 (3): 77–80.
- Xiping Ren. Mechanical factor analysis of tennis serve [J]. Journal of Zhejiang Normal University, 2012, 35 (2): 226–230.
- Qiang Chen. Affect the level of tennis serve technology for a number of factors [J]. Journal of competitive sport, 2011, 28: 15–16.
- Botao Yan, Yanxi Wu. Biomechanical analysis of the tennis serve [J]. Journal of Sports science. 2000, 20 (4): 80–84.
- Kai Hu, Yun Wang. Serve action analysis of the Elite male tennis players [J] Journal of Sports research and education: 104–106.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.