MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Wang Haojun Blood Cells automatic identification and classification methods. Xi’an Jiaotong University doctoral thesis, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- G. H. Landerweerd, B. S. Gelsema, J. F. Brenner, et al. Pattern recognition of nucleated cells from the peripheral blood. Pattern Recognition, 1983, 16 (2): 131–140. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Seigneurin, C. Gauvain, G. Brugal. A semi-quantitative analysis of human bone marrow granulocytic linage using the SAMBA 200 cell image processor: I. The normal maturation sequence. Analyt Quant Cytol, 1984, 6 (3): 168–178. [Google Scholar]
- M. Beksac, V. B. Tipi et al. An artificial intelligent diagnostic system on differential recognition of Hematopoietic cells from microscopic images. Cytometry, 1997, 30: 145–150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. E. Pavlova, K. P. Cyrrilov, I. N. Moumdjiev. Application of HSV colour system in identification by colour of biological objects on the basis of microscopic images. Computerized medical imaging and Graphics, 1996, 20 (5): 357–364. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luigi T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.