MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- DUAN Yunfei, ZHOU Liqiong, YANG Lei. Simulation and analysis of several typical hoc Ad routing protocols [J] . communication of electric power system, 2009, 30 (200): 59–63.
- CHEN Linxin, ZENG Xi, CAO Yi , Mobile Hoc Ad network: self organizing packet radio network technology [M]. Beijing : Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2012.
- Luo Pei’en, Huang Hongyu, Shu Wei, Li Minglu, Wu Minyou. Performance Evaluation of Vehicular DTN Routing under Realistic Mobility Models [C]. In: Proceedings of IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, 2008: 2206–2211.
- Ali S, Bilal S. An Intelligent Routing Protocol for VANETs in City Environments [C]. Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Computer, Control and Communication (IC42009), Karachi, Pakistan, 2009.
- Okada H, Takano A, Mase K. A Proposal of Linkmetric for Next-hop Forwarding Methods in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks [C]. Proceedings of 6th IEEE Consumer Communication Sand Networking Conference, CCNC, Las Vegas, USA, 2009.
- Sommer C, Dressler F. Progressing Towards Realistic Mobility Models in VANET Simulations [J]. IEEE Communications Magazine, 2008, 46 (11): 132–137. [CrossRef]
- Hartenstein H, Laberteaux KP. A Tutorial Survey on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks [J]. IEEE Communications Magazine, 2008, 46 (6): 164–171. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.