MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- LAN Y B, THOMSON S J HUANG Y B et al. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. Current status and future directions of precision aerial application for site–specific crop management in the USA[J]. 34–38 ,7(2010).
- ZHU H, LAN Y B WU W F et al Journal of Bionic Engineering. Development of a PWM precision spraying controller for unmanned aerial vehicles [J]. 276–283, 7(2010).
- THOMSON S J HUANG Y B HANKS J E et al. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. Improving flow response of a variable –rate aerial application system by interactive refinement[J]. 99–104. 73(2010).
- YU LI, LIANG MA. Journal of Shanghai University of science and technology.With quantum ant colony algorithm to solve the large-scale traveling salesman problem[J].354–358.34(2012)..
- RINA S, YU W. Computer Engineering and Application.Quantum ant colony algorithm based on grid task scheduling research[J].44–49.47(2011).
- WENCHUAN W, XIAOFENG L, DONGMEI X. China Rural Water and Hydropower. Large-scale water-saving reform comprehensive benefit evaluation method research[J].119–123, 1(2012).
- Fang Chong, Zhang Chunle, Lu Mingben. Water saving Irrigation .Application of TOPSIS method based on entropy weight coefficient in comprehensive evaluation of water saving reconstruction benefit in you irrigation district[J]. 52–54, 2 (2011).
- Yuan Yao, Liu Chao. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery. Pump operation optimization and projection pursuit evaluation strategy based on ant colony optimization[J]. 38–44. 44 (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.