MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- G. D. Abowd, R. Allen, and D. Garlan. Formalizing style to understand descriptions of software architecture. In ACM Transactions on SoftWare Engineering and Methodology, volume 4 (4), pages 319–364, Oct. 1995. [CrossRef]
- L. Andrade, P. Baldan, and H. Baumeister. AGILE: Software architecture for mobility. In Recent Trends in Algebraic Develeopment, 16th Intl. Workshop (WADT 2002), volume 2755 of LNCS, Frauenchiemsee, 2003. Springer-Verlag.
- L. Cakes and L. Cardelli. A spatial logic for concurrency (part I). Information and Computation, 186 (2): 194–235, November 2003. [CrossRef]
- L. Capra, C. Mascolo, and W. Emmerich. Middleware for mobile computing. In Q. Mahmoud, editor, Middleware for Communications. John Wiley, 2002.
- L. Cardelli and A. Gordon. Anytime, anywhere. model logics for mobile ambients. In 27th ACM Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, pages 365–377. ACM, 2000.
- L. Cardelli and A.D. Gordon. Mobile ambients. In Foundations of Software Science and Computation Structures: First International Conference, FOSSACS ‘98. Springer-Verlag, Berlin Germany, 1998.
- R. Heckel and P. Guo. Conceptual modeling of stylesfor mobile systems: A layered approach based on graph transformation. In IFIP TC8 Working Conference on Mobile Information Systems(MOBIS) and IFIP International Federation for Information Processing, pages 65–78. Kluwer and Springer Verlag, Sept. 2004.
- M. Hennessy and J. Riely. A typed language for distributed mobile processes. In Proc. ACM Principles of Prog. Lang. ACM, 1998.
- H. J. Koehler, U. Nickel, J. Niere, and A. Z undorf. Integrating uml diagrams for production control systems. In 22nd International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), pages 241–251. ACM Press, 2000.
- S. Merz, M.Wirsing, and J. Zappe. A spatio-temporal logic for the specification and refmement of mobile systems. In Mauro Pezz’e, editor, Proc. Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering, 6th International Conference (FASE 2003), volume 2621 of LNCS, pages 87–101. Springer-Verlag, 2003.
- R. Milner, J. Parrow, and D. Walker. A calculus of mobile processes. Information and Computation, 100: 1–77, 1992. [CrossRef]
- G. C. Roman, G. P. Picco, and A. L. Murphy. Software engineering for mobility: A roadmap. In A. Finkelstein, editor, Proc. ICSE 2000: The Future of Software Engineering, pages 241–258. ACM Press, 2000.
- G. Rozenberg, editor. Handbook of Graph Grammars and Computing by Graph Transformation, Volume 1: Foundations. World Scientific, 1997.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.