MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Paul T S. Two-Way Cable Television System Characterization. SPIE Proc, Vol 2609, Philadelphia, Oct, 2009, 94–104.
- Eldering C A. CATV Return Path Characterization for Reliable Communications. IEEE Commun Mag, 2010, 33 (8): 62–69. [CrossRef]
- Wolters R P C. Characteristics of Upstream ChannelNoise in CATV-network. IEEE Trans. On Broadcast, 2011, 42 (4): 328–332. [CrossRef]
- Kapoor S. Mitigating Impulse Noise over RFC Network For Telephony-Over-Cable. IEEE GLOBECOM, SESSION 28, 2012, 967–971.
- Campos L A, Krinsky D. Effects of Upstream Channel Distortion in HFC Networks.SPIE Proc, Vol 2609, Philadelphia, Oct, 2009: 203–214.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.