MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- G. L. Gong, M. P. Qian. The application of stochastic process. Tsinghua University press, Beijing, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Sh.S. Mao J.L. Wang, X.L. Pu. Advanced Mathematical Statistics, Higher education press, Beijing, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- Y.Q. Li, Ch. Liu, Q. Wang. stochastic process. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Gelfand A E, Smith A F M. samling based approaches to calculating marginal densities. J Amer Statist Assoc, 1990, 85: 398–409 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gelfand A E, Smith A F M. Gibbs sampling for marginal posterior expections. Communications in Statistics A, 1991, 20: 1747–1766 [Google Scholar]
- Walsh, B. (2004). Markov Chain Monte Carlo and Gibbs Sampling. Lecture Notes for EEB 581, version 26 April 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Gareth O. Roberts, Jeffrey S. Rosenthal., General state space Markov chains and MCMC algorithms, Probability surveys Vol. 1 (2004) 20–71 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.