MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Harary F, Conditional colorability in graphs, In Graphs and Applications, Proc Graph theory Fist Colorado symp, John With & Sons, New York, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- J. cerny M. hornak and R. sotak Observability of a graph, Math. Slovaca 46, 1996, 21–31. [Google Scholar]
- Burns A C and Schelp R H, Vertex-distinguishing Proper Edge-colorings, J of Graph Theory, 1997, 26 (2): 73–82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bazgan C Harkat-Benhamdine A, Li H, etc. On the Vertex-distinguishing Proper Edge-coloring of Graph, J Combin Theory Ser B, 1999, 75: 288–301; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Balister P N, Bollob’as B, Schelp R H, Vertex distinguishing coloring of graphs with A(G)=2, Discrete Mathematics, 2002, 252 (2): 17 29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Balister P N, Riordan O M and Schelp R H, Vertex-distinguishing edge coloring of graphs, J. Graph Theory 42 (2003)95–109. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhongfu Zhang, Linzhong Liu, Jianfang Wang, Adjacent Strong Edge Coloring of Graphs, Applied MathematicsLetters, 2002, 15: 623–626. [Google Scholar]
- Wang shudong, Li chongming, Xu Ji, et, On the adjacent strong edge coloring of some graphs, J of Mathematical Research and exposition, Vol.22, No 4, 2002, 412–417. [Google Scholar]
- Balister P N, Gyori and Schelp R H, On the adjacent-strong edge coloring of graphs with A(G) 3, J.G.T to appear. [Google Scholar]
- Bondy J A and Marty U S R, Graph Theory with Applications, The Macmillan Press Ltd, New York, 1976. [Google Scholar]
- Chartrand G, Linda L F, Graphs and diagraphs, Ind edition wadsirth Brokks/cole, Monterey, CA (1986). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.