MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- X. Song, Y. Zhang, R. Wang, M. Cao, Y. Che, J. Wang, H. Wang, L. Jin, H. Dai, X. Ding, G. Zhang, J. Yao, Bulk- and layer-heterojunction phototransistors based on poly 2-methoxy-5-(2 ‘-ethylhexyloxy-p-phenylenevinylene) and PbS quantum dot hybrids. Applied Physics Letters 106, (2015); published online Epub Jun 22 (10.1063/1.4922917). [Google Scholar]
- S. Yigen, V. Tayari, J. O. Island, J. M. Porter, A. R. Champagne, Electronic thermal conductivity measurements in intrinsic graphene. Physical Review B 87, (2013); published online Epub Jun 27 [Google Scholar]
- C. P. Church, E. Muthuswamy, G. M. Zhai, S. M. Kauzlarich, S. A. Carter, Quantum dot Ge/TiO2 heterojunction photoconductor fabrication and performance. Applied Physics Letters 103, (2013); published online Epub Nov 25 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Reddy, L. F. Register, G. D. Carpenter, S. K. Banerjee, Graphene field-effect transistors. J Phys D Appl Phys 44, (2011); published online Epub Aug 10 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Konstantatos, I. Howard, A. Fischer, S. Hoogland, J. Clifford, E. Klem, L. Levina, E. H. Sargent, Ultrasensitive solution-cast quantum dot photodetectors. Nature 442, 180–183 (2006); published online Epub Jul 13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, X. Song, R. Wang, M. Cao, H. Wang, Y. Che, X. Ding, J. Yao, Comparison of photoresponse of transistors based on graphene-quantum dot hybrids with layered and bulk heterojunctions. Nanotechnology 26, (2015); published online Epub Aug 21 (10.1088/0957-4484/26/33/335201). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, M. Cao, X. Song, J. Wang, Y. Che, H. Dai, X. Ding, G. Zhang, J. Yao, Multiheterojunction Phototransistors Based on Graphene-PbSe Quantum Dot Hybrids. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 119, 21739–21743 (2015) 10.1021/acs.jpcc.5b07318). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Varykhalov, M. R. Scholz, T. K. Kim, O. Rader, Effect of noble-metal contacts on doping and band gap of graphene. Physical Review B 82, (2010); published online Epub Sep 1 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wang, Y. T. Zhang, J. Q. Yao, Abnormal Temperature Dependence of Mobility in a Disordered System With Traps: Experiment and Theory. IEEE Photonics Journal 7, 1–8 (2015) 10.1109/jphot.2015.2423561). [Google Scholar]
- Z. H. Sun, Z. K. Liu, J. H. Li, G. A. Tai, S. P. Lau, F. Yan, Infrared Photodetectors Based on CVD-Grown Graphene and PbS Quantum Dots with Ultrahigh Responsivity. Adv Mater 24, 5878–5883 (2012); published online Epub Nov 14 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.